Here is the quilt registration form for the 2011 show! Please let the Quilt Show Committee know if you have any questions.
2011 WRPM Quilt Registration Form
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
June 9th, 2011 WRPM Meeting Minutes
May Minutes and the Budget report were approved.
Guests: Nancy, Kay’s co-worker will be joining our group. Welcome! Alicia’s daughter also visited.
· Thank you from Carol Anders
· Blocks Bundles are ready to be picked up – 2 blocks per bundle with instructions.
· Tying will be done before the July meeting – 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm at the Church.
· Critical to get your caring quilt projects back by the next meeting. Thanks!
· Please dispose/recycle your old ones, your new ones should be white and have the correct date on them.
· Raffle Quilt was brought to Pins & Needles for display, will start to be brought around for display at the local quilt shops, 2nd prize is being displayed at the shop in Clear Lake.
· July – new registration forms will be handed out, Staffing sign-up sheets will be handed out, and Volunteering to have your quilt displayed at a local business sign-up sheet will go around, Batik Boulevard Sign-up – note if you will have a Batik item for you to display – these items will not be judged.
· August – Bring your challenge to the meeting for judging. Make your label with the text “made by a member of Willow River Piecemakers.” Quilts will be donated with the books.
· Registration forms are DUE.
· September – Need last year’s winning quilts to be brought for display at WITC. Silent auction items are due, you can bring sooner if you have them ready. This would be very helpful.
· Quilt Racks will need a new home after this year’s show.
Get ‘R’ Done!
Friday, July 29th – July 31st – Stanton Town Hall – You can leave your machine set-up, everything will be locked up at night.
Sandy handed out info on a new Mystery Quilt!
UFO’s – March is #10, April is #7, May is #2, June is #1
Raffle Basket – Maxine won, she will bring in the new basket for July
Stash Busters - Won by Jean K, she will bring in fabric for July.
Hostesses for July: